In 2011 established company (Plan MODERN Mühendislik Bilişim ve Enerji Ltd.) and carried out national and international projects in the fields of Engineering, Information Technologies and Renewable Energy fields.
MapCloud Online GIS Systems project by combining the information systems created under the roof of Plan MODERN which is Turkey’s first Cloud GIS project At the beginning of 2021, it started to be used in the infrastructure of Istanbul Çatalca Municipality within the scope of early period requests.
Between 2018 and 2021, he received training from leading universities in the world through certificate and course programs due to his interest in Blockchain technologies.
He has a high level of English and is married with 1 child.
areas of expertise
- Project Development and Management
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technologies
- Cloud GIS
- Regional Development and Development Strategies
- MIT Sloan School of Management – Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application (Currently)
- University of Pennsylvania -Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology
- MIT- CryptoCurrencies
- Dokuz Eylul University Department of Urbanism, Master of Science
- Konya Selcuk University Department of City and Regional Planning
- Karşıyaka Anatolian High School